[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Implement rotations for meetings handling

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:39:18 UTC 2018

Hi OSA peeps.

I apologise in advance for what may seem like an impertinent question. And
for those playing along at home, I was just getting the hang of
contributing to OSA when last year my employer decided that some of us were
no longer needed, and OpenStack lost quite a few full time employed
contributors.

So my question is... what is the health status of OSA? Is there still a
core of committed contributors? I only check in on OSA code reviews rarely
now, but activity seems a lot less than it was.

Before you answer, imagine that I now work for a moderately large,
potential consumer of OSA.

Is OSA the future, or have other deployment projects made it less relevant?

--
MC