[openstack-dev] [api] REST limitations and GraghGL inception?

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:31:56 UTC 2018

Yes, that’s was indeed the sens of my point.

Openstack have to provide both endpoints type for a while for backward
compatibility in order to smooth the transition.

For instance, that would be a good idea to contact postman devteam once
GraphQL will start to be integrated as it will allow a lot of ops to keep
their day to day tools by just having to convert their existing collections
of handful requests.

Or alternatively to provide a tool with similar features at least.