[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO CI Sprint end

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 17:55:56 UTC 2018

*Hello,On March 21 we came the end of sprint using our new team structure,
and here’s the highlights.Sprint Review:Due the outage in our infra a few
weeks ago, we decided to work on the automation on all the servers used in
our CI, in this way, in case of a any outage, we are able to teardown all
the servers, and bring it up again without the need of manually configure
anything.One can see the results of the sprint via
https://tinyurl.com/yd8wmqxz <https://tinyurl.com/yd8wmqxz>Ruck and
RoverWhat is Ruck and RoverOne person in our team is designated Ruck and
another Rover, one is responsible to monitoring the CI, checking for
failures, opening bugs, participate on meetings, and this is your focal
point to any CI issues. The other person, is responsible to work on these
bugs, fix problems and the rest of the team are focused on the sprint. For
more information about our structure, check [1]List of bugs that Ruck and
Rover were working on: - https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1756892
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1756892> - dlrnapi promoter:
promotion of older link > newer link- causing ocata rdo2 incorrect
promotion- https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1754036
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1754036> - fs020, tempest, image
corrupted after upload to glance (checksum mismatch)- MTU values were not
being passed to UC/OC- https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755485
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755485> - Barbican tempest test
failing to ssh to cirros image- LP + merge skip list-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755891
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755891> - OVB based jobs are not
collecting logs from OC nodes- changes made in past weeks to move log
collection outside upstream jobs had negative side effects-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755865
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755865> - BMU job(s) failing on
installation of missing package (ceph-ansible)-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755478
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1755478> - all BM jobs are not
able to be hand edited, JJB contains deprecated element-
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1753580
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1753580> - newton, cache image
script is looking in the wrong place.We also have our new Ruck and Rover
for this week: - Ruck- Rafael Folco - rfolco|ruck- Rover- Arx Cruz  -
arxcruz|roverIf you have any questions and/or suggestions, please contact
us[1]
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/ci-team-structure.html
<https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/ci-team-structure.html>*