[openstack-dev] Adding Brian Haley to the Neutron Drivers team

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Thu Mar 22 17:16:30 UTC 2018

+1

From: Miguel Lavalle <miguel at mlavalle.com>
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 6:26 PM
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] Adding Brian Haley to the Neutron Drivers team

Hi Neutrinos,
As we all know, the Neutron Drivers team plays a crucial role in helping the community to evolve the OpenStack Networking architecture to meet the needs of our current and future users [1]. To strengthen this team, I have decided to add Brian Haley to it. Brian has two decades of experience in open source networking technology. He joined the OpenStack community contributing code to nova-network in the Diablo release. His first Neutron commit (known as Quantum at the time) dates back to March of 2013 [2]. Since then, his many contributions include the implementation and evolution of our L3 and DVR code. He is one of our most active core reviewers and a prolific contributor of code to our reference implementation. I am very confident that Brian will be a continuous source of knowledge, experience and valuable insight to the Drivers team.
Best regards
Miguel

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/pike/contributor/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25564/