[openstack-dev] Adding Brian Haley to the Neutron Drivers team

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Thu Mar 22 16:25:54 UTC 2018

Hi Neutrinos,

As we all know, the Neutron Drivers team plays a crucial role in helping
the community to evolve the OpenStack Networking architecture to meet the
needs of our current and future users [1]. To strengthen this team, I have
decided to add Brian Haley to it. Brian has two decades of experience in
open source networking technology. He joined the OpenStack community
contributing code to nova-network in the Diablo release. His first Neutron
commit (known as Quantum at the time) dates back to March of 2013 [2].
Since then, his many contributions include the implementation and evolution
of our L3 and DVR code. He is one of our most active core reviewers and a
prolific contributor of code to our reference implementation. I am very
confident that Brian will be a continuous source of knowledge, experience
and valuable insight to the Drivers team.

Best regards

Miguel

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/pike/contributor/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team