[openstack-dev] [Openstack-Dev] [Neutron] [DragonFlow] Automatic Neighbour Discovery responder for IPv6

Lihi Wishnitzer lihiwish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:46:46 UTC 2018

Hi Vivek,

Originally we planned to support only in-cloud VMs, therefore, we do not
use these bits in Dragonflow.
We believe we managed to follow the standard without using these bits.
If this is a bug, we will try to fix it.

Regards,
Lihi

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 8:45 AM, N Vivekanandan <n.vivekanandan at ericsson.com