[openstack-dev] [requirements][kolla] new requirements change on upper-constraints.txt break horizon & neutron

Thomas Morin thomas.morin at orange.com
Fri Mar 16 11:31:15 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,
In the documentation for networking-bgpvpn, we suggest to install these
packages with "pip install -c https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/
requirements/plain/upper-constraints.txtt networking-bgpvpn=8.0.0" .In
many cases this can work well enough for people wanting to try this
component on top of an existing installation, assuming they follow a
few extra steps explained in the rest of the doc.
Adding networing-bgpvpn to upper-constraints.txt will break this way of
doing things.
-Thomas
Andreas Jaeger, 2018-03-16 11:53: