[openstack-dev] OpenStack Ansible Disk requirements [docs] [osa]

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Fri Mar 16 08:38:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

That's what it always was, but it was hidden in the pages. Now that I
refactored the pages to be more visible, you spotted it :)
Congratulations!

More seriously, I'd like to remove that requirement, showing people
can do whatever they like. It all depends on how/where they store
images, ephemeral storage...

Will commit a patch today.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard