[openstack-dev] [publiccloud-wg] Poll new meeting time and bi-weekly meeting

Tobias Rydberg tobias at citynetwork.se
Tue Mar 13 12:25:52 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

We have under some time had requests of changing the current time for
our bi-weekly meetings. Not very many suggestions of new time slots have
ended up in my inbox, so have added a few suggestions my self.

The plan is to have this set and do final voting at tomorrows meeting.
well. Please mark the alternatives that works for you no later than
tomorrow 1400UTC.

Doodle link: https://doodle.com/poll/2kv4h79xypmathac

Tomorrows meeting will be held as planned in #openstack-meeting-3 at
1400 UTC.

Agenda can be found at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/publiccloud-wg

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Mobile: +46 733 312780

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED