[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI][QA][HA][Eris][LCOO] Validating HA on upstream

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Mar 8 20:20:37 UTC 2018

Raoul Scarazzini <rasca at redhat.com> wrote:
>On 08/03/2018 17:03, Adam Spiers wrote:
>[...]
>> Yes agreed again, this is a strong case for collaboration between the
>> self-healing and QA SIGs.  In Dublin we also discussed the idea of the
>> self-healing and API SIGs collaborating on the related topic of health
>> check APIs.
>
>Guys, thanks a ton for your involvement in the topic, I am +1 to any
>kind of meeting we can have to discuss this (like it was proposed by
>Adam) so I'll offer my bluejeans channel for whatever kind of meeting we
>want to organize.

Awesome, thanks - bluejeans would be great.

>About the best practices part Georg was mentioning I'm 100% in
>agreement, the testing methodologies are the first thing we need to care
>about, starting from what we want to achieve.
>That said, I'll keep studying Yardstick.
>
>Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks again!

Yep - let's wait for people to catch up with the thread and hopefully
we'll get enough volunteers on

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/extreme-testing-contacts

for critical mass and then we can start discussing!  I think it's
especially important that we have the Eris folks on board since they
have already been working on this for a while.