[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI][QA][HA][Eris][LCOO] Validating HA on upstream

Raoul Scarazzini rasca at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 17:44:40 UTC 2018

On 08/03/2018 17:03, Adam Spiers wrote:
[...]
> Yes agreed again, this is a strong case for collaboration between the
> self-healing and QA SIGs.  In Dublin we also discussed the idea of the
> self-healing and API SIGs collaborating on the related topic of health
> check APIs.

Guys, thanks a ton for your involvement in the topic, I am +1 to any
kind of meeting we can have to discuss this (like it was proposed by
Adam) so I'll offer my bluejeans channel for whatever kind of meeting we
want to organize.
About the best practices part Georg was mentioning I'm 100% in
agreement, the testing methodologies are the first thing we need to care
about, starting from what we want to achieve.
That said, I'll keep studying Yardstick.

Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks again!

--
Raoul Scarazzini
rasca at redhat.com