[openstack-dev] [horizon][ptg] Horizon PTG Highlights

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Mar 6 22:55:15 UTC 2018

On 03/06/2018 11:08 PM, Ivan Kolodyazhny wrote:
>   * Angular and XStatic packages versions
>       o testing and updating were done mostly manually by Radomir and Rob
>       o we agreed to update XStatic packages in Rocky if they have
>         suitable for Horizon versions and we've got capacity for this

Just a quick input here.

Having JS libs which I don't maintain in Debian to upgrade can be a
long, and painful process, especially for high profile packages like
libjs-jquery. I'd appreciate a lot if I can get a ping before/when this
happen, and this has to happen as early as possible in the cycle.

Also, you don't *HAVE* to upgrade them *ALL* in a single cycle and give
downstream package maintainers so much work! :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)