[openstack-dev] [ironic] Polling for new meeting time?

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:32:12 UTC 2018

understood :)

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 11:30 PM, Julia Kreger <juliaashleykreger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 1:48 AM Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 03/04/2018 09:46 PM, Zhipeng Huang wrote:
>> > Thx Julia,
>> >
>> > Another option is instead of changing meeting time, you could establish
>> > tick-tock meeting, for example odd weeks for US-Euro friendly times and
>> even
>> > weeks for US-Asia friendly times.
>>
>> We tried that roughly two years ago, and it did not work because very few
>> people
>> showed up on the APAC time. I think the goal of this poll is to figure
>> out how
>> many people would show up now.
>

> Exactly, the overlap is critical to understand. My preference is to try
> and keep one meeting time. If there are no good times, then we might want
> to consider something like office hours, but we will need to adapt planning
> and coordination. I’m not sure I’ve had enough coffee yet to think about
> that further. :)

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado