[openstack-dev] [ironic] Polling for new meeting time?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:30:13 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 1:48 AM Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 03/04/2018 09:46 PM, Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> > Thx Julia,
> >
> > Another option is instead of changing meeting time, you could establish a
> > tick-tock meeting, for example odd weeks for US-Euro friendly times and
> even
> > weeks for US-Asia friendly times.
>
> We tried that roughly two years ago, and it did not work because very few
> people
> showed up on the APAC time. I think the goal of this poll is to figure out
> how
> many people would show up now.

Exactly, the overlap is critical to understand. My preference is to try and
keep one meeting time. If there are no good times, then we might want to
consider something like office hours, but we will need to adapt planning
and coordination. I’m not sure I’ve had enough coffee yet to think about
that further. :)