[openstack-dev] [monasca] PTG follow-up

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 5 12:57:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you attending the PTG in Dublin could meanwhile get safely home. For those not attending, a short update, because of Storm Emma red alert had been introduced last week in Ireland and the conference venue had to be closed on Thursday and Friday. We have decided to schedule an additional short session on Wednesday, 7th March, via GoToMeeting [1] to finish the discussion on the remaining topics and to do the tasks prioritization. Everyone is welcome to join. The topics are at the bottom of the etherpad [2]. The IRC team meeting is cancelled this week.
The table for prioritization game [3] is filled with topics. Please review them and make your thoughts about which are important for you. Please also let me know if anything is missing.

See you on Wednesday
Witek

P.S. Team photos are available here [4].

[1] https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/664699565
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/monasca-ptg-rocky
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10yNylReIaIAINPBDb9IuASpGfuJg2f-hU9K2jpVxlyk/edit?usp=sharing
[4] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dtei3ovfi7z74vo/AAB6nLiArw8fYBiO-X_vDGyna?dl=0