[openstack-dev] [tripleo] storyboard evaluation

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Sat Mar 3 04:33:15 UTC 2018

I have nothing to add but I wanted to mention that it seems like a
great exercise to have UI/UX minded folks test our Storyboard
implementation.

Storyboard will be what we make of it based on the feedback and
contributions it gets. It's an interesting opportunity.
I'd actually like to encourage Horizon and the different UI components
developers to test Storyboard, provide feedback and contribute !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]