[openstack-dev] [heat] heat-dashboard is non-free, with broken unit test env

Xinni Ge xinni.ge1990 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:27:10 UTC 2018

Hi, Akihiro,

The patch I submitted previously didn't solve the embedded problem.
I would like to fix out the whole thing in several steps, because the
current status of static files arrangment is quite messy.

I will upload the javascript and css style files as xstatic-* projects and
remove them from the code later on.

I wanted to solve the unittest problem ASAP and assumed it will take some
time to create xstatic repos and get the approval from infra team,
so I just submitted this patch to let unittest go well at first.

Thanks for asking, I am happy to hear from your all about the js and static
files issue.

Best regards,

Xinni

葛馨霓 Xinni Ge