[openstack-dev] [heat] heat-dashboard is non-free, with broken unit test env

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:29:00 UTC 2018

Hi Xinni,

I looked at your patch which drops the vendors stuffs, but I still
have a question.

The patch introduces some SCSS like:
- bootstrap.scss
- angular-notify.scss
- angular-material.scss

Aren't they another type of "vendors" stuffs?
I don't understand why switching to SCSS solves the embedded "vendors" problem?

I would like to know opinions from zigo and Corey.

Thanks,
Akihiro