[openstack-dev] [docs] Office hours instead of regular docs project meetings?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:33:45 UTC 2018

Hello Petr,

Thanks a lot for dealing with this - I like Docs team office hours :)

I can adjust my availablity to current office hour slots although I live
in APAC region,
but if there is more demand on APAC-friendly time slot, I would like to
happily volunteer APAC-friendly Docs team office hour slots.

With many thanks,

/Ian