[openstack-dev] [kolla] Removing old / unused images

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:19:09 UTC 2018

There are really lots of downstream consumers using kolla image. So when
removing images,
we need care about the downstream consumers. And follow our deprecation
policy. i.e.
deprecate at first cycle, and remove it at following cycle.  If there is
really some guys depends
on these images, we should keep them.

Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang