[openstack-dev] [kolla] Removing old / unused images

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Wed Jun 27 09:38:09 UTC 2018

Ok, thanks for the replies. Seems at least the non k8s images are in use
by tripleo and so will remain untouched. caoyuan has a similar patch
open to just remove the k8s related images so please have a look and
vote on that instead: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/576911/

I'm not sure we need a deprecation cycle on the k8s images given they
were directly related to kolla-k8s, that said, we need to remember there
are other consumers outside these projects so if people feel we should
keep them for a cycle please let me know.