[openstack-dev] [all][requirements][docs] sphinx update to 1.7.4 from 1.6.5

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:42:00 UTC 2018

Keystone is hitting this, too [0]. I attempted the same solution that
Tony posted, but no luck. I've even gone so far as removing every
comment from the module to see if that helps narrow down the problem
area, but sphinx still trips. The output from the error message isn't
very descriptive either. Has anyone else had issues fixing this for
python comments, not just docstrings?

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1778603