[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] we need to talk about eventlet

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 25 16:03:36 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-25 10:19:50 -0500 (-0500), Matthew Thode wrote:
> On 18-06-25 10:58:26, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2018-06-25 09:38:28 -0500:

> > > Yes, to start, it'd look something like this.
> > >
> > > https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-requirements/+bug/1749574
> >
> > OK, tracking issues like that will work. You might also need a
> > storyboard story for projects that have already migrated.
> >

> Ya, I'm not sure what to do there.  Requirements hasn't migrated because
> other projects haven't migrated (we really need to be on both systems
> unfortunately).  Is it possible to half migrate?

The SB migration script is set up to handle incremental importing,
so this could be an option in theory. In practice, we've not really
used it to pull in updates for the same project over a span of more
than a week, though it does basically still happen for shared bugs
in LP where not all projects with bugtasks get imported in the same
timeframe.
--
Jeremy Stanley