[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Vitrage was migrated to StoryBoard

Ifat Afek ifatafekn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:42:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

During the weekend we have completed the Vitrage migration to StoryBoard.

Vitrage bugs and blueprints should be handled in StoryBoard from now on.
All Vitrage bugs have been migrated and have the same bug number as in
launchpad. Regarding the blueprints, we migrated the ones that we are
currently working on in Rocky, but not the future ones.

We created an etherpad with guidelines regarding the new process [1]. Feel
free to comment and ask if something is unclear.

Special thanks to Kendall Nelson and fungi for their help.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/vitrage-storyboard-migration

Ifat and Anna