[openstack-dev] [telemetry][ceilometer][monasca] Monasca publisher for Ceilometer

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Jun 22 14:51:06 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 22 2018, Bedyk, Witold wrote:

> You've said lacking manpower is currently the main issue in Ceilometer which
> stops you from accepting new publishers and that you don't want to add
> maintenance overhead.
>
> We're offering help on maintaining the project.

Oh cool, I misunderstood. I though you were offering only help for
maintaining your publisher. That sounds great.
We never worked with each other yet, so it'd be hard for us to add you
right away to the core team — but we'd be more than happy to see how you
can help and bring you in ASAP!

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker