[openstack-dev] [neutron][api[[graphql] A starting point

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:01:36 UTC 2018

Hi Gilles, I just had a look at your patch, cool, thanks for the work.

ok, that good to start with a limited subsets of query types indeed, you're
right.

Ok, perfect for the patch to branch, I don't know why but I had the feeling
that you were requesting for the branch to be merged back and not for the
patch :D I just read my emails too quickly I suppose.

About your code, I feel that we should extract the schemas from the base.py
under neutron/api/graphql/schemas/ right now before the code became to
large, that would then allows for a better granularity.

Thanks.