[openstack-dev] [mistral] Promoting Vitalii Solodilov to the Mistral core team

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:27:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I’d like to promote Vitalii Solodilov to the core team of Mistral. In my opinion, Vitalii is a very talented engineer  who has been demonstrating it by providing very high quality code and reviews in the last 6-7 months. He’s one of the people who doesn’t hesitate taking responsibility for solving challenging technical tasks. It’s been a great pleasure to work with Vitalii and I hope can will keep up doing great job.

Core members, please vote.

Vitalii’s statistics: http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&metric=marks&user_id=mcdoker18

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov