[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] configuration, deployment or packaging issue?

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Tue Jun 19 08:02:57 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thanks Alex, I should probably improve my search-fu.

Is that commit in the RPM packages then I assume, so we need to ship a
metrics.yaml (which is kind of opinionated unless CloudKitty supplies a
default one)  and set the fetcher in the config file.

Perhaps somebody can confirm the above.

Best regards