[openstack-dev] [nova] nova API meeting schedule

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Jun 19 07:46:49 UTC 2018

Thanks for response.

We will go with options 2 which is to cancel the meeting and continue on nova channel. We will start API office hour on every Wednesday (27th June onwards) 06:00 UTC on #openstack-nova channel.

I pushed the patch to free the current slot of API meeting[1] and will update the API meeting wiki page for new timing and channel info.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/576398/

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:40:09 +0900 Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote ----