[openstack-dev] [nova] nova API meeting schedule

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon Jun 11 12:40:09 UTC 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, Ghanshyam wrote:

> 2. If no member from USA/Europe TZ then, myself and Alex will
> conduct the API meeting as office hour on Nova channel during our
> day time (something between UTC+1 to  UTC + 9). There is not much
> activity on Nova channel during our TZ so it will be ok to use
> Nova channel.  In this case, we will release the current occupied
> meeting channel.

I think this is the better option since it works well for the people
who are already actively interested. If that situation changes, you
can always do something different. And if you do some kind of
summary of anything important at the meeting (whenever the time)
then people who can't attend can be in the loop.

I was trying to attend the API meeting for a while (back when it was
happening) but had to cut it out as its impossible to pay attention
to everything and something had to give.