[openstack-dev] [cinder] [placement] cinder + placement forum session etherpad

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Fri Jun 15 13:35:50 UTC 2018

We just merged an initial pass at direct access to the placement service
[1].  See the test_direct suite for simple usage examples.

Note that this was written primarily to satisfy the FFU use case in
blueprint reshape-provider-tree [2] and therefore likely won't have
everything cinder needs.  So play around with it, but please do not put
it anywhere near production until we've had some more collab.  Find us
in #openstack-placement.

-efried

[1] https://review.openstack.org/572576
[2] https://review.openstack.org/572583