[openstack-dev] use of storyboard (was [TC] Stein Goal Selection)

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:57:38 UTC 2018

Another option for playing around things- I am happy to do a test migration
and populate our storyboard-dev instance with your real data from lp. The
last half a dozen teams we have migrated have been handled this way.

Playing around with StoryBoard ahead of time is a really good idea because
it does work differently from lp. I don't think its more complicated, it
just takes some getting used to. It forces a lot less on its users in terms
of constructs and gives users a lot more flexibility to use it in a way
that is most effective for them. For a lot of people this involves a mental
re-frame of task management and organization of work but its not a
herculean effort.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)