[openstack-dev] [heat][ci][infra][aodh][telemetry] telemetry test broken on oslo.messaging stable/queens

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Tue Jun 12 05:03:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

The tempest plugin error remember me something we got in telemetry gate
a while back.

We fix the telemetry tempest plugin with
https://github.com/openstack/telemetry-tempest-plugin/commit/11277a8bee2b0ee0688ed32cc0e836872c24ee4b

So I propose the same for heat tempest plugin:
https://review.openstack.org/574550

Hope that helps,
sileht