[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:11:11 UTC 2018

I've been slowly working on building out and adding to the documentation
about how to do things, but I can make that my top priority so that you all
have a little more guidance. I'll try to get some patches out in the next
week or so.

Storyboard seems complicated but I think most of the mental hoops are just
that you have the flexibility to manage and organize work however you'd
like. You being both an individual and you being the project. Also, each
project is so different (some use bps and specs, some ignore bps entirely,
others use milestones, some just care about what bugs are new...) we didn't
want to force a lot of required fields and whatnot on users. I can see how
the flexibility can be a bit daunting though. Hopefully the docs I write
will help clarify things.

Also, that video does talk a little bit about usage at the end actually.
Adam goes into different ways of using worklists and boards to organize
things. Keep an eye out for my patches though :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)