[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:05:41 UTC 2018

On 6/8/2018 1:03 PM, Jay S Bryant wrote:
> Helps if I include the link to the video:
> https://www.openstack.org/videos/boston-2017/storyboard-101-survival-guide-to-the-great-migration
>

> Hope that helps.

Yeah I linked to that in my original email - that's about the migration,
not usage. I want to see stuff like what's the normal workflow for a new
user to storyboard, reporting bugs, linking those to gerrit changes,
multiple tasks, how to search for stuff (search was failing me big time
yesterday), etc.

Also, I can't even add a 2nd task to an existing story without getting a
500 transaction error from the DB, so that seems like a major scaling
issue if we're all going to be migrating.

Matt