[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:48:50 UTC 2018

On 6/7/2018 3:25 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:
> I know it doesn't fit the shiny user facing docket that was discussed at
> the Forum, but I do think its time we make migration official in some
> capacity as a release goal or some other way. Having migrated Ironic and
> having TripleO on the schedule for migration (as requested during the
> last goal discussion) in addition to having migrated Heat, Barbican and
> several others in the last few months we have reached the point that I
> think migration of the rest of the projects is attainable by the end of
> Stein.
>
> Thoughts?

I haven't used it much, but it would be really nice if someone could
record a modern 'how to storyboard' video for just basic usage/flows
since most people are used to launchpad by now so dealing with an
entirely new task tracker is not trivial (or at least, not something I
want to spend a lot of time figuring out).

I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vJ9G5pNb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_PaKuN4Skk

But those are a bit old.