[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:25:57 UTC 2018

Hello :)

I think that these two goals definitely fit the criteria we discussed in
Vancouver during the S Release Goal Forum Session. I know Storyboard
Migration was also mentioned after I had to dip out to another session so I
wanted to follow up on that.

I know it doesn't fit the shiny user facing docket that was discussed at
the Forum, but I do think its time we make migration official in some
capacity as a release goal or some other way. Having migrated Ironic and
having TripleO on the schedule for migration (as requested during the last
goal discussion) in addition to having migrated Heat, Barbican and several
others in the last few months we have reached the point that I think
migration of the rest of the projects is attainable by the end of Stein.

Thoughts?

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)