[openstack-dev] [ci][infra][tripleo] Multi-staged check pipelines for Zuul v3 proposal

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 06:55:00 UTC 2018

The proposed undercloud installation jobs dependency [0] worked, see the
jobs start time [1], [2] confirms that. The resulting delay for the full
pipeline is an ~80 minutes, as it was expected. So PTAL folks, I propose
to try it out in real gating and see how the tripleo zuul queue gets
relieved.

The remaining patch [1] adding a dependency on tox/linting didn't work,
I'll need some help please to figure out why.

Thank you Tristan and James and y'all folks for helping!

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/568536/
[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/36/568536/6/check/tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-containers/cfebec0/ara-report/
[2]