[openstack-dev] Forum Recap - Stein Release Goals

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:46:15 UTC 2018

On 6/4/2018 4:20 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> See my comments on the other part of the thread, but I think this is too
> optimistic until we add a couple of people to the review team on OSC.
>
> Others from the OSC team who have a better perspective on how much work
> is actually left may have a different opinion though?

Yeah that is definitely something I was thinking about in Vancouver.

Would a more realistic goal be to decentralize the OSC code, like the
previous goal about how tempest plugins were done? Or similar to the
docs being decentralized? That would spread the review load onto the
projects that are actually writing CLIs for their resources - which they
are already doing in their per-project clients, e.g. python-novaclient
and python-cinderclient.

Matt