[openstack-dev] Forum Recap - Stein Release Goals

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 4 21:20:06 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Matt Riedemann's message of 2018-06-04 15:26:28 -0500:
> On 5/31/2018 3:59 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> > We were also able to already identify some possible goals for the T cycle:
> >
> > - Move all CLIs to python-openstackclient
>
> My understanding was this is something we could do for Stein provided
> some heavy refactoring in the SDK and OSC got done first in Rocky. Or is
> that being too aggressive?

See my comments on the other part of the thread, but I think this is too
optimistic until we add a couple of people to the review team on OSC.

Others from the OSC team who have a better perspective on how much work
is actually left may have a different opinion though?

Doug