[openstack-dev] [tc] how shall we track status updates?

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Jun 4 16:06:53 UTC 2018

On 06/04/2018 10:32 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> During the retrospective at the forum we talked about having each group
> working on an initiative send regular status updates. I would like to
> start doing that this week, and would like to talk about logistics
>
> Should we send emails directly to this list, or the TC list?
>
> How often should we post updates?
>
> Doug

Sending to openstack-dev would have the nice benefit of raising awareness,
but at the risk of adding to the noise level and being ignored. I'm not sure
which would be best, but either seems acceptable to me.

Monthly or every other week seems like enough. I don't think anything is
urgent or critical enough for weekly updates.

Sean