[openstack-dev] [DragonFlow][TC] State of the DragonFlow project

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Jun 4 12:25:14 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jun 03, 2018 at 09:10:26AM +0300, Omer Anson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If the issue is just the tagging, I'll tag the releases today/tomorrow. I
> figured that since Dragonflow has an independent release cycle, and we have
> very little manpower, regular tagging makes less sense and would save us a
> little time.
>
> Thanks,
> Omer

Thanks Omer. I part of the concern, and the thing that caught our attention,
was that although the project is using the independent release model it still
had stable branches created up until queens.

So this was mostly a check to make sure nothing else has changed and that the
project should still be considered "active".

Since it has been quite a while since the last official release from the
project, it would be good if you proposed a release to make sure nothing has
broken with the release process for DragonFlow and to make all of the code
changes since the last release available to potential consumers.

Sean