[openstack-dev] [DragonFlow][TC] State of the DragonFlow project

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 4 09:51:30 UTC 2018

Omer Anson wrote:
> If the issue is just the tagging, I'll tag the releases today/tomorrow.
> I figured that since Dragonflow has an independent release cycle, and we
> have very little manpower, regular tagging makes less sense and would
> save us a little time.
Thanks Omer!

For tagging, I suggest you use a change proposed to the
openstack/releases repository, so that we can test that the release will
work. Don't hesitate to ping us on #openstack-releases or read the doc at:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/README.rst

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)