[openstack-dev] [DragonFlow][TC] State of the DragonFlow project

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Jun 1 17:54:23 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 01:29:41PM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> That presentation says "Users should do their own tagging/release
> management" (6:31). I don't think that's really an approach we want
> to be encouraging project teams to take.

I hadn't had a chance to watch the presentation yet. It also states right
aroung there that there is only one dev on the project. That really concerns
me.

And in very strong agreement - we definitely do not want to be encouraging
project consumers to be the ones tagging and doing their own releases.

We would certainly welcome anyone interested to get involved in the project and
be added as an official release liaison so they can request official releases
though.