[openstack-dev] [DragonFlow][TC] State of the DragonFlow project

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jun 1 17:29:41 UTC 2018

That presentation says "Users should do their own tagging/release
management" (6:31). I don't think that's really an approach we want
to be encouraging project teams to take.

I would suggest placing Dragonflow in maintenance mode, but if the
team doesn't have the resources to participate in the normal community
processes, maybe it should be moved out of the official project
list instead?

Do we have any sort of indication of how many deployments rely on
Dragonflow? Does the neutron team have capacity to bring Dragonflow
back in to their list of managed repos and help them with releases
and other common process tasks?

Excerpts from Miguel Lavalle's message of 2018-06-01 11:38:53 -0500: