[openstack-dev] [all][Election] candidacy for Tacker PTL stein cycle

龚永生 gong.yongsheng at 99cloud.net
Mon Jul 30 04:59:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is my self-nomination to continue running as Tacker PTL for the
stein cycle.

In Rocky Cycle, we got some big features:

 - NS with vnffg feature, which completes the last part from ETSI concept.
 - Placement policy which makes more choices for us to place VNF's VDUs
 - Enable multiple node CI tests

and the activities from developers are also coming up.

In Rocky cycle, I plan to do three top priorities among others:

- Continue to stablize tacker and make it of production quality by breaking
  tacker server into more components.
- Make tacker more ESTI compatible
- Enhance container based VNF

Thanks for your consideration.

irc: gongysh
review for tacker project: http://stackalytics.com/?metric=marks&module=tacker&user_id=gongysh

--

龚永生
九州云信息科技有限公司 99CLOUD Co. Ltd.
邮箱(Email):gong.yongsheng at 99cloud.net
地址:北京市海淀区上地三街嘉华大厦B座806
Addr : Room 806, Tower B, Jiahua Building, No. 9 Shangdi 3rd Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
手机(Mobile):+86-18618199879
公司网址(WebSite):http://99cloud.net