[openstack-dev] [tc] Fast-track: Remove Stable branch maintenance as a project team

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:54:52 UTC 2018

On 7/26/2018 4:37 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> I'd be curious to hear more about why you don't think that tag is maintained.

Are projects actively applying for the tag?

> For projects that assert they follow stable policy, in the relase process we
> have extra scrutiny that nothing is being released on stable branches that
> would appear to violate the stable policy.

Is this automated somehow and takes the tag specifically into account,
e.g. some kind of validation that for projects with the tag, a release
on a stable branch doesn't have something like "blueprint" in the commit
message? Or is that just manual code review of the change log?

Matt