[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] PTL non-candidacy

jean-philippe@evrard.me jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Jul 25 07:25:28 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

If you were not at the previous OpenStack-Ansible meeting*, I'd like to inform you I will not be running for PTL of OSA.

It's been a pleasure being the PTL of OSA for the last 2 cycles.
We have improved in many ways: testing, stability, speed, features, documentation, user friendliness...
I am glad of the work we achieved, and I think it's time for a fresh view with a new PTL.

Thanks for being an awesome community.
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

*Please join! 4PM UTC in #openstack-ansible!