[openstack-dev] [infra] Greasemonkey script to see CI progress on OpenStack's Gerrit

Michel Peterson michel at redhat.com
Sun Jul 8 07:56:02 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I've created a greasemonkey script that will show you the status of
the current CI run on the OpenStack Gerrit in real time. I put it
together really quickly so there is room for improvement.

You can find it here:
https://gist.github.com/mpeterson/bb351543c4abcca8e7bb1205fcea4c75

I am wondering if this would be an interesting thing for you guys to
add to Gerrit directly? I think it's very useful to have.

Should I propose a patch to include it in review.o.o ?

Best,