[openstack-dev] [nova] about filter the flavor

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:36:35 UTC 2018

On 7/2/2018 2:43 AM, 李杰 wrote:
> Oh,sorry,not this means,in my opinion,we could filter the flavor in
> flavor list.such as the cli:openstack flavor list --property key:value.

There is no support for natively filtering flavors by extra specs in the
compute REST API so that would have to be added with a microversion (if
we wanted to add that support). So it would require a nova spec, which
would be reviewed for consideration at the earliest in the Stein
release. OSC could do client-side filtering if it wanted.

Matt